Friday, October 14, 2016

I'm back!!!

Holy crap! Time sure did pass by..4 years since I last posted! I have to admit, things have been hectic...let's see, I went back to school. I'm currently in my last semester at Governors State University (woohooo) getting my Bachelors in communication disorders. Oh, and I added a kid! I do not know what I was thinking putting all this on my plate. I'd blame alcohol for all these crazy decisions, but I don't drink!
It sure has been interesting  these last 3 or so years. I've gone through so much. In some ways it has really taught me what I can handle. The second I see myself in a slump, I just remember that I have been through worse. I'm grateful, I truly am, would I want to live through it all again...HELL NO!!!
Like all moms, I need to remember me, go back to what I like to do. I'm going to set time every week to come back to my blog...hope there's people out there that are waiting :)

x~Ahlam

No comments:

Post a Comment